Monday, December 22, 2008

Mele Kalikimaka & Hao'le Makahiki Hou!


Last night I was thinking about Aunt Mary and her first Christmas without Uncle Jim...it will be a sad one for her.

Last night I watched excerpts from the old Andy Williams Christmas specials from the 60's on PBS. I think Donny Osmond is my age. I cry at everything these days and I got teary eyed watching the old specials. I think I have subconscious memories of watching the Christmas specials every year and it makes me miss the old ones who have gone on. I think my heart shakra must be open because I'm not historically an emotional person and a rare crier. But these days everything makes me cry...Hawaiian Christmas music, looking through old photo albums, thinking about how much I love my parents.

I will attach a picture of me and my pack. These critters keep me up and moving, even on the tough days. As I write this I'm getting my 4th chemo treatment out of 12...that puts me 1/3 of the way through! Yay!

I want to wish all the Nachtigal's a Merry Christmas and Happy and Blessed New Year. Here's to all of our good health and prosperity in the coming New Year.

1 comment:

julochka said...

wow, that's a LOT of dogs! merry christmas to all of you! and we're definitely thinking of you as you go through your treatments!!

xoxox,
/julie